What's new

Most valuable find to date

NJ Garrett

Full Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
235
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20150709_101642.webp

Now I just need to find the car. ......

:p

Kevin
 
Upvote 18
Check all parking lots that have grass growing under the car.
 
Looks a lot like the key I have for a '99 Toyota Tacoma. Mine broke in the same way too... crappy design. :sadsmiley:
 
The last I seen Of your toyota was in space number 13 at the inlet with the windows down and the CTX setting on the back seat...
 
Ha! I went to the inlet this morning. Hunted from 2:30 to 4:15. Nothing but clad. :(

Today we're going deep sea fishing. Last day in OC MD. :(

I'll get one more hunt before I go. :)

Kevin
 
"Lets Make A Deal" Is it door # 1 door # 2 or door # 3 ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom