What's new

❎ SOLD Mountain lakes Lytle Creek California membership

OneStudPuppy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2018
Messages
151
Reaction score
82
Golden Thread
0
Location
So-Cal
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Sdc 2300, gold monster 1000 gpx 6000.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have or know someone with a mountain lakes Lytle Creek membership that they want to sell!? Please pm me cash deal. Please PM me with details and a contact number!
Thanks
 
Hello. My name is Rob and my parents have a non module Mountain Lakes membership that they might consider selling. Contact me at 714 931-8340 if you’d like to discuss further.
 
Hello. My name is Rob and my parents have a non module Mountain Lakes membership that they might consider selling. Contact me at 714 931-8340 if you’d like to discuss further.
Hadn’t seen your post. I kept checking my pms had none.
I’ll try to give you a ring tomorrow I’m sick now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom