Mountain mama and la caverna del oro.

mountain mama

Greenie
Jan 29, 2023
This is not where the story began. I didn’t know anything about la caverna del oro when I first began my obsession. I only knew I seen a door. An arched wooden door that went into the mountain. My husband oldest son who was at the time 20 yrs old, and myself had hiked to a peak probably about 8000 ft up we were talking a break and as I peered through my binoculars, I spotted a door. I showed my son and we decided to try to hike to it as it was at most a mile away. On the way down we seen two pits by an old faint trail. The pits were big enough for us to get in and prowl around it. Not understanding what it was we moved on. We never found the door again. As I started researching what it could be, I found a story about two wooden arched doors that were seen in connection with la caverna del oro. Thinking it was too far away I put that story away in the back of my mind. I explored the heck out of that area for about 7 yrs. There is ominous rock formations, bird effigies, unusual rock stacks, symbols everywhere. Trees rocks and even way up high in a tree is an old blue glass thing that was used for railroads. It was wrapped around a branch many times. It was very high. There are lizard looking rocks or maybe snakes as they don’t seem to have legs. They face each other. There are designs of creatures in these rocks. An alien with a tube sticking out of his head is one of these weird things. This is private property mind you. I have seen heart rocks triangles turtles. What I believe are boobytrap symbols. Looks like a coil with a hook. Metal things in between the cliff faces. A large upstanding grinding wheel with the grinding stone still sitting in it. Some arrowheads are around. And land formations. Lastly I want to share something else. I probably won’t be believed but I’m going to say it like it is. I received a message on my phone from nobody. It looks to be a code or encrypted. When I say nobody sent it I mean no one sent it. There was no phone number connected. It was just in my messages. Also one time after we had just gotten back from one of our trips, my phone was sitting on the counter and I was talking to my son. My phone turned on, and started going crazy. Google maps eventually came open and started pin pointing from a coordinate on this property to another coordinate. My son and I were freaking out as no one was holding the phone. It has done similar things and my phone goes crazy sometimes after we hike, always at my home. The next day we were listening to this sermon and the man went totally off topic and just said if you want to follow a demon into a cave, it’s probably not a good idea. Then went back to his sermon. I about crapped my pants! My husband looked at me and said don’t follows those coordinates you got. My plan of course was to follow. I thought oh maybe it wants to give it to me. I never followed that path of coordinates though. My family wouldn’t let me. I C still explore out there always finding something new and unusual. So that’s the back story. I have lots of questions. More questions every time I find something out. I will try to get some pics of some of these things. I have the messages and pics of rock formations. I have to get them off of an old phone first. I put some up here before but I deleted my account, so I don’t know if they are still around. I also found an old map at the property. It seems to pin point mines or various other things. We went to one and it was a uranuium pit. Also found some other mines out there. We don’t go in them though. Too dangerous. I’ll try to catch you up to speed with all I have learned and my very crazy journey. La caverna del oro is connected with this place. Same coordinate. Same mountain range. It’s leading that way. Recently my health hasn’t been so good. I’ve used a pendulum to see if my health is connected to this treasure and it was yes. I asked if it were a demon. Yes. Asked if I would be ok. No. Asked if I stopped treasure hunting would I live. Yes. If I kept going no. I don’t know if I believe it all. I don’t know if I can not look for it. I feel connected to this place since the first time I went there. It feels powerful there. My prayers I have spoken out there have been heard. I thought it was God hearing me, and I still do. I just think something else heard me too. Has it followed me home? Is it affecting my health? Will I make it to find the door? I just don’t know. My mind says cleanse the land and myself and keep going. Here are a free land formations. Mountain mama signing off for the day.

Attachments

• 83DE0419-54E3-49AA-B4A9-4F59EC8A392A.jpeg
    83DE0419-54E3-49AA-B4A9-4F59EC8A392A.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 8764E20F-FB20-4C2C-808F-C7E90CE8C326.jpeg
    8764E20F-FB20-4C2C-808F-C7E90CE8C326.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 37
  • D4FEFB0D-06D4-4DC3-B1F1-E0FA3C0099AC.jpeg
    D4FEFB0D-06D4-4DC3-B1F1-E0FA3C0099AC.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 34
  • 50FD3135-4132-47EB-B294-0E693294BEF0.jpeg
    50FD3135-4132-47EB-B294-0E693294BEF0.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 38

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have spent many many years in the mountains I can tell you anything of wealth would have been hidden very well. I have walked by portals 10 times without seeing the portal they were concealed that good no tailings or anything trees actually replanted for re cover of natural vegetation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread