Well let's see, how do we gently criticize a sponsor?
I ordered an MPX from them. It was on eBay. It wouldn't beep on most passes on a coin I planted 3" deep unless I swept at about 8 feet per second! Then it would give ID as half dollar, the highest reading that is the detector's way of saying no idea what it is.
So I call them up & complain & they say "where do you live" & I say Minnesota. They said I should've talked to them before buying & they would've tiold me it wouldn't work in MN. We agreed to a refund minus shipping.
Kellyco has many knowledgeable people to speak to on the phone, some probably more knowledgeable than others. Many of their repeat customers have a favorite salesperson that they deal with, as they trust that person to steer them away from something that wouldn't be right for them or their ground.
Chinese detectors can be a gamble from any seller & probably a good idea to look at return privileges and warranty. HH, George (MN)