apush
Bronze Member
Mr. & Mrs. Apush: Thursday Night Ritual
We finished our four boxes, not great at all, but not a skunk either:
Mr. Apush: 2 40%
Mrs. Apush: 4 40%
First time in a while that Mr. Apush came in 2nd place. Keeping in mind, of course, that all silver goes into Mrs. Apush's LV purse by the end of the evening.
But, he knows this, of course.
Really proud of Mr. Apush. He states that he is tired, but he will finish the "box."
I think I finally got him hooked. He has started to ask me when will I be picking up boxes.
P.S.: The Bud Light, Modela Especial with extra lime, and our conversation, was really good tonight--even though we did not score big.
. AKA: Quality Time. Kids are grown (Big, Big Smile).
Smile: Apush
We finished our four boxes, not great at all, but not a skunk either:
Mr. Apush: 2 40%
Mrs. Apush: 4 40%
First time in a while that Mr. Apush came in 2nd place. Keeping in mind, of course, that all silver goes into Mrs. Apush's LV purse by the end of the evening.
But, he knows this, of course.Really proud of Mr. Apush. He states that he is tired, but he will finish the "box."

I think I finally got him hooked. He has started to ask me when will I be picking up boxes.
P.S.: The Bud Light, Modela Especial with extra lime, and our conversation, was really good tonight--even though we did not score big.
. AKA: Quality Time. Kids are grown (Big, Big Smile). Smile: Apush

Upvote
0








