apush
Bronze Member
Mr. & Mrs. Apush--yeah, he did 100% better than me!
Today I picked up 4 boxes of halves. We sat down, as is the custom, with beverage in hand (his Bud Light & my Modelo with lime) and commenced to open our boxes. We split the four boxes into two each. Dang if I did not get skunked on both boxes. Not a single keeper.
But, Mr. Apush did okay. Out of his 2 boxes (1st box was the best) he scored the following:
1964-7
1965-4
1966-3
1967-11
1968D-3
1969D-1
A total of 29 keepers out of 2 boxes. Best we have had for a while. Picking up a couple of boxes tomorrow afternoon before Friday nights football game. Mr. Apush was happy; I am very happy to keep him in the game!
HSH,
apush
Today I picked up 4 boxes of halves. We sat down, as is the custom, with beverage in hand (his Bud Light & my Modelo with lime) and commenced to open our boxes. We split the four boxes into two each. Dang if I did not get skunked on both boxes. Not a single keeper.
But, Mr. Apush did okay. Out of his 2 boxes (1st box was the best) he scored the following:
1964-7
1965-4
1966-3
1967-11
1968D-3
1969D-1
A total of 29 keepers out of 2 boxes. Best we have had for a while. Picking up a couple of boxes tomorrow afternoon before Friday nights football game. Mr. Apush was happy; I am very happy to keep him in the game!
HSH,
apush

Upvote
0










