What's new

Muddy Hunting Day

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
8,200
Reaction score
6,696
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couple of weeks ago we deep plowed our tree fields. We have been waiting on rain for awhile and last night we finally got some. I hunted for a couple hours and below is what I found. These fields give up lots of Indian artifacts. I have a second field to hunt Saturday morning. We have a few tomahawks and this is my first spear point. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • SAM_0512.webp
    SAM_0512.webp
    358.1 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 28
Hope your second field produces as well.
 
very nice. that spear head should clean up nice
 
very nice. that spear head should clean up nice

Here is a cleaned up pic of it. I hope I find lots more tomorrow. That field always has a whole lot more and if I would of had the time it would have been hit today.....
 

Attachments

  • SAM_0515.webp
    SAM_0515.webp
    893.2 KB · Views: 167
Ok, heading back out to field number two. Can anyone help with the approx. age of this spear just by the way its made? I am curious of when it was used.
 
Great looking spear head, what's the length? Best of luck on the hunting today in the field hope you're able to find some more.
 

Those are some very cool finds, I've yet to find anything 'native' related. :dontknow:
I love finding old marbles though! :thumbsup:

Dave
 
Nice saves on those native artifacts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom