Anfibio multi,
Apex,
ORX,
Deus,
Vanquish 440
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know that one is better than the other. I have not used (or even seen) an Impact, but do own/use the Kruzer (multi). My comments (on the Impact) are the result of what I've read, not personal knowledge.

The Kruzer (multi) is waterproof. I believe it weighs less than the Impact. The multi Kruzer comes with wireless headphones (mine are the blue version, but the green version (supposedly) will work with the Kruzer). (I have not tried the green version headphones with my multi Kruzer) The Kruzer has an s-shaft (My understanding is that the Impact has a straight shaft)

The Impact has more modes. I do not know if the Impact comes with wireless headphones, or not. The Impact seems to be less costly (than the multi Kruzer).

Both have selectable frequencies.

I like the Kruzer quite a lot. It can be set up to be very deep, or to be very fast. It does a good job of unmasking. I like the wireless headphones - they work well and the sound is good in my opinion. I prefer the 7 inch concentric coil (to the stock coil) but the stock coil is quite good. The Kruzer can be "sparky" in certain conditions.

rayoh

Jan 13, 2017
northeast Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac-Notka Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Kruzer is a waterproff version of the Impact. I am a land hunter and I could see no difference in performance between the two. The Anfibio Multi is a beast and there is a noticeable upgrade between the Impact-Kruzer. It could be the larger coil. If I was in your postion, I was not interested in "dunking a detector", I would buy the Impact. Some dealers still have the Pro Pack and will give you a great deal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread