What's new

Multiple Firsts with todays box!!!

rwb83

Full Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
211
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
So I picked up my box of Halves today and was very pleased with the outcome. I picked the following coins:

90% Ben x1 (1962) FIRST EVER Ben :hello2:
40% Kens x5 (1967 X 2, 1968 X2 and a 1966)
Foreign Coin- 1936 King George V Penny FIRST EVER :hello2:
Clad 2000 Halv with a sticker on the obverse that reads "Turn this coin into $50 / Find out how at myprospera.com/coin"

I went to the website and it's for a credit union located in the Appelton/Greenbay areas of Wisconsin. This coin will be getting dumped back into circulation. But I'll keep all the others :)

Sorry the picture isn't the best I only had my cell phone as my daughter took the digital camera to the pool with her. I'll probably never see that again.

Take care and HH!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG00055.webp
    IMG00055.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 342
Upvote 0
You can use all those nifty 40% to buy a new camera :laughing9:
 
Nice find! I love the penny, I think those are canadian. I have one from a while back.
 
nice score! i remember my first ben...it was amazing! ive only gotten one foreign coin from a roll of halves b4, so its a pretty nice score to get one of those too! also, nice box of halves in general! keep it up and hh!
 
Good score on the box. And your first Ben :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom