Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2018 #1 A few musket parts, two barrel bands, two nipple wrenches, two "trigger guards', and a nipple protector. Attachments 007.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 88 001.webp 895.4 KB · Views: 109 002.webp 2.5 MB · Views: 86 003.webp 2.6 MB · Views: 108 004.webp 2.4 MB · Views: 96 005.webp 731.9 KB · Views: 112 006.webp 2.5 MB · Views: 95 Upvote 0
A few musket parts, two barrel bands, two nipple wrenches, two "trigger guards', and a nipple protector.
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 25, 2018 #2 Nice find on the Musket parts Joe. These are fun to find.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2018 #3 Keep posting brother. I'll be heading up there in a month, maybe and I will be sure you are at work when I get there.
Keep posting brother. I'll be heading up there in a month, maybe and I will be sure you are at work when I get there.