When you walk in to a bank with a large amount of halves loose is there any thing that says they must convert your loose change to cash? Just because you decide to use a certain bank as your dump must they coperate? I can order boxes from my bank where I have an account but would like to dump elsewhere without a fee. How do I establish that since they do not want halves to start with? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Upvote
0
) . Started off opening account and taking in a box , the next week it was 2 then they suggested the bags then for a long time 4 boxes and occasionally 6 . This works great as I have asked other banks if I could dump a 1k or 2 from time to time and they were more than willing because all they have to do it ship them out that week.






