What's new

Must have been poor mans house

DBFISHER

Full Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
137
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elkhart, IN.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA350 , Fisher F-70
Must have been poor man's house

The 1920's house I've been detecting has given up nothing but penny's, A couple of memorials but 10 wheaties, Oldest being a 1917 and acouple in the 50's, 40's and 20's no 30's yet but not finished yet. Still have part of the front and all of the back to do. Odd that no silver has popped up. HH
 
Re: Must have been poor man's house

That's it!!!!

I'm coming over there and gonna throw the gloves on the ground right in front of ya'

There's gotta be 1 silver lurking in the yard for ya' Smash

PM me the address and I'll plant 1 in the center of the front yard, then I'll PM you a map showing where I put it so that you can claim that you dug your first silver. :icon_thumleft:

Just trying to help a brother out ya' know?

DJH
 
Re: Must have been poor man's house

diggin jimmy hoffa said:
That's it!!!!

I'm coming over there and gonna throw the gloves on the ground right in front of ya'

There's gotta be 1 silver lurking in the yard for ya' Smash

PM me the address and I'll plant 1 in the center of the front yard, then I'll PM you a map showing where I put it so that you can claim that you dug your first silver. :icon_thumleft:

Just trying to help a brother out ya' know?

DJH
LOL, yeah yeah, like I said I still have the back yard left. Oh! I have a correction to make, it's 11 wheaties not 10 (can't count)
 
Re: Must have been poor man's house

LOL!!!

Quite understandable

11 Wheaties and only 10 fingers. :laughing7:
 
Re: Must have been poor man's house

diggin jimmy hoffa said:
LOL!!!

Quite understandable

11 Wheaties and only 10 fingers. :laughing7:
I've been wearing flip flops so I don't know why I didn't use my toes :-[ at the rate i've been going i'll probably will need your help when i run out of toes, which i hope it will be tomorrow evening. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom