What's new

Must have Been the Location, (or Event) Not the Year

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the guy ? with the red jacket and seinfeld pirate shirt , And the Girl at the Beginning with the Kristy McNichol Haircut. says not normal to me

 
Last edited:
Wow. That reminds me of my first visit to McDonald’s back in 1979 in the next town over, since it was new to the area and we didn’t have one yet.
Yeah, it was really unusually new and different. The wild 70s, haha. Great stuff, Jeff—thanks for sharing.
 
I don't remember When McDonald’s Came here, But I Can assure you
I Had a Tshirt with Something on it & Jeans
& I fit in with the Crowd

Suits were Rare as Hens Teeth here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom