What's new

MX5 discontinued

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i see that Whites are going to discontinue the MX5 this year 2017.. They already discontinued the M6 and Beachhunter in 2016.
 
I'm glad I have mine. I love that machine.
 
I'm glad I bought my M6. I still have my first detector, whites 6000 di pro sl and the M6. I sold my MXT (should have kept it) and I sold my VX3 (too complex for me). the M6 with a 6" concentric coil works great at the parks and schools and finds the good stuff....I wonder why it was discontinued?
 
I found an SST on ebay, and it is a nifty little machine.

I guess they are pushing people towards higher end machines like the Sport?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom