Digzit2
Hero Member
Limitool,you are a great man in bringing joy to others.May God bless you and yours.
Good job, limitool. I remember when that accident happened and just a horrible thing, but glad to see something good come out of that. God bless Franklin PD. See, there are some good people in the world, but they just don't make the news. Anything we can do to help out, let us know.
Nice looking toy boxes, probably took you mind off things for a short time anyways, thats what I do when things are bothering me, go out to my work shop, sometimes just planing some rough lumber is enough, I think I enjoy planing lumber more then building stuff lol.
.... but then...? I HATE THE STAINING AND FINAL FINISH STUFF
. But more women are visual and few buy "naked" boxes to finish themselves...? 
Hey guy... I'm with YOU! I really enjoy machining all the stock, then putting them together
.... but then...? I HATE THE STAINING AND FINAL FINISH STUFF
. But more women are visual and few buy "naked" boxes to finish themselves...?
![]()

Brad I have an idea. These toy boxes are being distributed around TN.... Right?
How about adding/incorporating driftwood, some pieces have unique and interesting shapes. I'm guessing there isn't a lot of Oregon driftwood around your parts. People actually use it in art projects. Just a thought. Two thumbs up and a hell yeh for what you are doing!!![]()
I did buy a HVLP sprayer and it really saves me some time. I can spray a coat of poly on a box in about 2 minutes. But I do need to build a spray booth to do both stain and poly.Brad awesome job you did with your hands! I too am a woodworker. Let me know if you need anything.
All the Best to you and your family this Christmas season.
The Franklin PD showed up on this ridge top today about 12:30 PM. They brought a large beautiful enclosed trailer out. I helped the 2 officers load the 10 boxes within and they took some pics of us doing so. I can't hardly wait to see what they fill and do with each box. The Chief of Police, Deborah Faulkner said she was looking forward to completing filling each box and delivering them. Damn I wish her and those who are helping her the best... Brad
Ha!!!