What's new

My 1st Braided Hair LC and a King George V Penny

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
12,099
Reaction score
18,282
Golden Thread
1
Location
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Previous 5 days of hunting only produced a 1938 wheat and some clad. Today was a great day even though it was raining.

Pulled my 1st Braided Hair LC (1855). :thumbsup:

I also pulled a 1920 King George V Penny (1920) has 4 holes in it though. :dontknow:

Some of today's other notable finds are 11 wheats 1917 thru 1953D and my second Roy Rogers "GOOD LUCK" token.

4 wheats fill holes in my penny folders. It has been a win/win day.

20150531_123206.webp

20150531_123242.webp

20150531_123308.webp

Thanks for Reading...

Hope ya'll got out and swung the coil today..:metaldetector:

GL&HH
 
Upvote 24
Well done.
Gotta love RR. Nice LC too. Hope ya find more.
GL
Peace ✌
 
Seems like if you're pulling that many wheaties , you should be able to scare up a silver dime around there too . Nice Finds .
 
Great job L-D. Always fun to find a first
 
The 4 holed coin might of been a Whizzer.
 
Congrads on the 1855 LC...
 
Congrats on the nice finds LD. Very well done.
 
how did I miss this post!, great finds right there, I wonder why 4 holes in that coin
 
Very nice recoveries. Congratulations
 
Congrats LD..
You always remember your first!!
George
 
Great finds, I love those tokens, tokens are very cool too especially when they come with LC's! Congrats!
 
Great LC. One of the last produced and first for you!

Congratulations. Firsts are nice...they become harder to find the more you detect! Lol

Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom