What's new

My 2 Cents on Election Day....

markgPA

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
367
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites PrizmV, Minelab Explorer SE
Hi Everyone
Hard for me to follow TnT2000's post from yesterday (3 center and another beauty large cent).
I hunted Saturday morning with TnT at our other woods spot and right out of the gate he got an Indian and I got my first 2 cents piece, (1864). Skunked after that, but that made my morning.
Thanks for looking.
HH
Mark G
 

Attachments

  • 2 Cents.webp
    2 Cents.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,909
  • 1864.webp
    1864.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,882
Upvote 0
nice coin!!
im still looking for my first one
 
Love those two-centers! I've never dug one........I have a set I have collected.

Check the motto on that one. The 1864 'small motto' is a rarity. You might have a goodie there..........BTW, the motto is the "In God We Trust"

Great find! I'm so jealous!!!

Roger
 
Now thats two cents I would take. Great find. Happy dance time.
;D ;D ;D ;D
Burdie
 
Very Awesome coin. Looks in great shape. I am envious. You guys are pulling some great stuff from that site. Keep at it.
 
Hey guy, nice find, I just found a 2 center yesterday and I posted it last night. Yours looks in much better shape than mine. Mine is really green, but it is my second one this year.

AGain thanks for the post, love the pics, and like you, I almost got skunked yesterday, but up popped the 1864 2 cent piece.

HH, Ringfinder
 
Definitely a good 2 cents worth, nice coin! HH, Mike
 
Nice 2 cent piece Mark.

That one held up really nice.

HH Jer
 
Excellent coin. Such detail. Looking forward to my first two cent piece. WTG.

Laater...
 
That's a great looking 2 center in really good condition. :) Your soil must be kinder to copper than up in NW PA.

I've never found one that wasn't green. :-\
 
Nice two cent piece!
I wish they all came out looking that nice.
This is what they look like around here.
 

Attachments

  • 2001 #27 1864 2 Cent.webp
    2001 #27 1864 2 Cent.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,632
Hey Mark...Thats a great coin and remember I don't have one yet.... gotta love these spots lately...TnT
 
Oh and by the way we made the recent treasures pix at the top of the page....kewl...he he
 
Very Nice !!! Good luck in the future! HH
 
awesome coin!
 
Really nice detail on the coin...congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom