What's new

My 2 Cents on Election Day....

markgPA

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
367
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites PrizmV, Minelab Explorer SE
Hi Everyone
Hard for me to follow TnT2000's post from yesterday (3 center and another beauty large cent).
I hunted Saturday morning with TnT at our other woods spot and right out of the gate he got an Indian and I got my first 2 cents piece, (1864). Skunked after that, but that made my morning.
Thanks for looking.
HH
Mark G
 

Attachments

  • 2 Cents.webp
    2 Cents.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,909
  • 1864.webp
    1864.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,882
Upvote 0
Mark...Congrats on a sweet coin, awesome shape for a dug 2 center!!!!!! I have also found 2 of them this year but in no wheres near as good of shape as the one you just found...WTG!!!! Looks like you guys have a sweet honey hole there...look forward to seeing what else you come up with from there....Good luck and HH!!!!
 
Very nice!

HH
-GC
 
Congratulations great coin. And unlike the candidates we can believe in the coin. It will not try to lie every breath LoL.

Nice find,

Postalrevnant
 
Uh huh...that would have made my morning too! :o Heck...I'da been happy allll day!

WoW Mark! :o Awesome find!

Nana
 
sweet find there !! nice detail ... ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
Unbelievable condition! WTG Mark......thanks for sharing the unique dig.....HH/NS......Congrats!
 
truly a beaut.........wtg
 
bk said:
Nice two cent piece!
I wish they all came out looking that nice.
This is what they look like around here.

Dang what did you do to that thing? You hit it with electrolysis or something??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom