W Who's the boss Full Member Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 135 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Feb 6, 2011 #1 My 270 gold for 2010 : "Who"s the boss" Hello my friends !!!!!!!!!! It's a real pleasure to write you from France and come back on this forum. I give you a picture of my year 2010... Attachments 2010[1]vvvbb.webp 128.7 KB · Views: 1,752 Upvote 0
My 270 gold for 2010 : "Who"s the boss" Hello my friends !!!!!!!!!! It's a real pleasure to write you from France and come back on this forum. I give you a picture of my year 2010...
BerntOut Full Member Joined Jan 12, 2010 Messages 160 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location South West USA Detector(s) used Deus, BlissTool V3, CTX, Vallon VCM1, ......forgot the others! Feb 20, 2011 #41 Re: My 270 gold for 2010 : "Who"s the boss" ASTOUNDING! I am renewing my passport, divorcing my wiie and heading to France! Not yet! Congratulations on such a terrific year.
Re: My 270 gold for 2010 : "Who"s the boss" ASTOUNDING! I am renewing my passport, divorcing my wiie and heading to France! Not yet! Congratulations on such a terrific year.
T traverdog Bronze Member Joined Jul 1, 2008 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Henderson, Nv Detector(s) used White's DFX, Beach Surfer Feb 22, 2011 #42 Re: My 270 gold for 2010 : "Who"s the boss" Wow!! Perhaps you should open a jewelry store!!!