What's new

my 4 boxes, all cw long boxes

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
do not like them, i got the avg 1 silver per box, but 4th box had 2 they messed up idk what happened...

1x 1963 ben
4x 40%

I personally do not care for the long boxes, do not think i have ever pulled double digits from one... 0-1 is the range
 
Upvote 0
Are those loomis boxes? I have never had much luck with them.
 
That's all I get are those style boxes.
At least you scored and that's what counts.
HH
Rich
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Are those loomis boxes? I have never had much luck with them.

I believe they are, but brinks brings them... I have gotten 3 different types of boxes, sometimes a mix.
long cw, square double layer that opens from top, square double layer that opens from like bottom
 
i cant get the double stackers, only 1-levelers, but havent had to much of a prob. w/ them yet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom