What's new

my 4 boxes, all cw long boxes

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
these are the boxes i do not want...

1x wl (only silver in 1st box)
2x 1964 (from 3rd box)
3x 40% (from box 4)

box 2 was a skunk

P.S. with these finds I am probably taking a break to catch up on dumping
 
Upvote 0
I tried Loomis long boxes for a few weeks and didn't find any silver. I now get Brinks Square boxes.
 
Hi Ho Silver! said:
I tried Loomis long boxes for a few weeks and didn't find any silver. I now get Brinks Square boxes.
Not very inspiring, my first ever Loomis Boxes come 2morrow!
 
Don't give up! My finds last week were from the "long boxes." The first I ever had and I doubled my meager finds for the year. I think it was 1 Walker, 2 bens, and at least 24-1964 Kennedys and 24-40%ers (or 27 each on the latter). I have to keep better records. :laughing7:

You never ever know what will be next. I am not sure what type of "boxes" we get really matters. It is what is dumped into circulation.

Just my two cents,

apush :read2:
 
dang! thats a very nice score compared to mine! also, can anyone tell me what banks get the square boxes??? i live in colorado, so anyone that lives here and might know, i would greatly appreciate the help...thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom