What's new

My $51.66 Garrett Pro Pointer

Hunters Haven-NC

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just purchased a T2 SE and quickly decided I needed a pro pointer. Was going to wait awhile but today I happened to log into my Cabela's account and sure enough they sell the Garretts model. I had over $88.00 in club points so I was able to get the pointer for just over $51.00. "Happy Happy Happy!
Next purchase - wireless headphones :)
 
Congratulations!!! Now you will find your treasures in half the time :) If my pin pointer ever breaks I am not detecting until I replace it. To aggravating at times haha
 
Great that you could get such a discount on one of the best pinpointers out there. You are going to love it.
 
Way to go.Enjoy your hunting.
 
Don't forget a good shovel.
 
Got to love them Cabela's Points!!! ;)
 
Points well used. I will have to check out Cabelas. They used to send me the hard cover catalog. :thumbsup:
 
I did receive my pro-pointer and used it for the first time last week. It is a great addition to my set-up that I can see will become invaluable. Highly recommend it for anyone who may be considering making the purchase but haven't done so yet.
 
To: BeepsInMySleep ... your profile pic is killing me LOL! :laughing7:
 
have the garret pro pointer and i love it, im a newbe but i understand the time this thing saves my battery went dead today and i walked over a mile back to truck to get fresh one for it (dont know why it wasnt in my pouch).. i cant find *&^&* )#@# with out it.. good job on the bargin also mine was a tad over 125..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom