What's new

My $.99 from this morning.....

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach a bit before sunrise(6am) and hunted till a little after 8am. Picture perfect morning other than the high tide :) The tide must have scared off some other hunters since I only saw 2 others in the water and normally there are at least 6. Hunted knee to chest deep and was mainly in waist deep. Signals were few and far between. As a matter of fact, the barrette(sp?) was actually a null and I dug it just cause I was bored. The Excal knows its stuff, rusted hair clip! All in all a nice relaxing morning. Came home with $.99. I'll be hitting it a couple evenings this week for the negative lows maybe that will be more productive.

HH,
Aaron

002.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I am lucky to find that much some days, maybe the next time will be better. :coffee2:
 
stpauli914 said:
Hit the beach a bit before sunrise(6am) and hunted till a little after 8am. Picture perfect morning other than the high tide :) The tide must have scared off some other hunters since I only saw 2 others in the water and normally there are at least 6. Hunted knee to chest deep and was mainly in waist deep. Signals were few and far between. As a matter of fact, the barrette(sp?) was actually a null and I dug it just cause I was bored. The Excal knows its stuff, rusted hair clip! All in all a nice relaxing morning. Came home with $.99. I'll be hitting it a couple evenings this week for the negative lows maybe that will be more productive.

HH,
Aaron

002.jpg

Great post and pic Aaron! In my book, you had a great morning at the beach, listening to something other than, "I need you to go (insert very hard place to get to here) and pick up (insert inane boject here), t-h-e-n.. can you please go to (insert the other stupid shop she forgot to hit yesterday here) and get me..." Yadda-Yadda-Yadda! :help:

AND, you are 99-cents closer to paying off that beast you're swingin! :hello2:
 
Hey, you coulda spent the morning at the office! Hunting for .99 doesn't seem so bad now now, does it? :D
 
.....Hey....Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys, I was out running errands for my wife in exchange for her allowing me to go detecting this morning :notworthy:

Now where were we.....

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I am happy

Aaron
 
stpauli914 said:
.....Hey....Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys, I was out running errands for my wife in exchange for her allowing me to go detecting this morning :notworthy:

Now where were we.....

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I am happy

Aaron

LMAO! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom