What's new

my best blade

flip

Full Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
kansas city/ osceola missouri
Detector(s) used
garret deepseeker , ace 250, DMC11ba
Finally got a camera. I found this beavertail recently at a rock shelter a friend and I have been digging. He about messed his pants when I held it up and hollered LOOK AT THIS.
 

Attachments

  • beavertail.webp
    beavertail.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0
I'm about to mess mine now. That is a beauty...d2
 
wooooooooooo!
That's a monster! And a beauty! I'm calling it Beauty and the Beast. Show us more of those Pics.
Nice hunting.
keep your eyes on the ground.

xstevenx
 
Oh man I'd mess my pants too but I'm not wearing any. ;D ;D

Seriously, that is one of the most exciting Indian artifacts I've seen on TNet. I'd never leave a site like that if I found something so nice. What else have you guys found there?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom