dburdick Jr. Member Joined May 17, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Towanda, PA Detector(s) used Whites VX3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2012 #1 Have only been hunting a couple of weeks. I went nuts and bought the Whites VX3 but I have been making some nice finds. Attachments image-2784858884.webp 28.4 KB · Views: 183 image-2920446513.webp 24.6 KB · Views: 168 Upvote 2
Have only been hunting a couple of weeks. I went nuts and bought the Whites VX3 but I have been making some nice finds.
pl8man Silver Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 4,204 Reaction score 4,643 Golden Thread 2 Location San Jose , California 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2012 #2 She is a beauty ! Congrats ! Glen
PA-Hunter Sr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2007 Messages 378 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location northumberland county, Pa Detector(s) used Fisher f2 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 21, 2012 #3 Nice find, keep swinging.
K ky.rebel Jr. Member Joined Mar 30, 2010 Messages 89 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location east Tennessee Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2012 #4 great find, looks like you are off to a great start.