What's new

My BEST coin: Standing Liberty

SilverMan86

Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
NYC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was hunting a sledding hill with my Ace 250, probably for the 100th time. Towards the bottom of the hill, I got a deep, faint signal bouncing around between quarter, dime and half dollar. I dug and pinpointed, and out popped this very dark toned coin. I didn't think it was silver until I saw it up close! I never thought the Ace 250 could go that deep. It was at about 6 inches. 1919-P Standing Liberty, in amazing condition! Anyway, thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • Nana 002.webp
    Nana 002.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Nana 003.webp
    Nana 003.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
Big congrats on that beauty :thumbsup: SLQ's are one of my favorite coins, it looks like yours is in really good shape!
 
Big congrats on that beauty :thumbsup: SLQ's are one of my favorite coins, it looks like yours is in really good shape!

Thanks! Your finds are absolutely amazing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom