What's new

My Best Colonial Buckle - requested by Kirk Pa...

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,954
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....who thinks his Colonial digging holds a candle to mine. :D No son, not a chance! ;D

Early to mid. 1700s. I have many early sites but these don't turn up often.
 

Attachments

  • cb1a.webp
    cb1a.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 885
Upvote 0
You have found "one." :laughing9: Thanks for sharing, IP!

Kirk
 
My 2nd (and only other) early buckle worth posting. (Tombac)
 

Attachments

  • cb1b.webp
    cb1b.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 861
Patch,

That one is a beauty. With all of those traitor buttons you dig, you would think the buckles would flip out more. :dontknow:

Kirk
 
Kirk PA said:
Patch,

That one is a beauty. With all of those traitor buttons you dig, you would think the buckles would flip out more. :dontknow:

Kirk


I would think so to, but it just doesn't happen!
 
Congrats on the buckles.....
 
Nice buckle Kirk and Patch.....Heres a few I've found while searching my colonial sites.. Not cleaned....
 

Attachments

  • Colonial Buckles.webp
    Colonial Buckles.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 769
RELICDUDE07 said:
Niiiiiiiiice!IP


I know you really wanted to see the button. ;D
 
My best so far..
 

Attachments

  • bucks 013.webp
    bucks 013.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 534
  • bucks 013.webp
    bucks 013.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 528
romeo-1 said:
My best so far..


Yeah an early British shoe buckle is probably something I should have found by now, but no go.
 
that is a beauty DM... here are a couple that you seen before (just ones I had on the computer..have more)


silver one is Rev War....
 

Attachments

  • buckle.webp
    buckle.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 415
  • fr buckle.webp
    fr buckle.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 416
  • fullbuckle.webp
    fullbuckle.webp
    104.4 KB · Views: 406
  • revwar.webp
    revwar.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 394

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom