What's new

My best ever Jetton.

oldsoapy

Hero Member
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
537
Reaction score
863
Golden Thread
5
Location
uk
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
garret ads 1. plus T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • JETTON 2.webp
    JETTON 2.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 120
  • JETTON   1.webp
    JETTON 1.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Upvote 20
Yes, these early thicker ones made of better quality metal are hard to find. Looks nice.
 
PS, reminds me of one of my fav jettons, can I post it on here, its a cracker!

Also, we like any Jetton because it normally tells us we are in hammered country...
 
Last edited:
Post away - happy to see it . Hutch.
 

Attachments

  • 1a.webp
    1a.webp
    70 KB · Views: 85
  • 1b.webp
    1b.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 90
I can understand why . it's a beauty. Hutch.
 
I can understand why . it's a beauty. Hutch.

Like yours its pretty big & we both know they were lucky when it came to missing the farm machinery. In fact we need to recover these quickly because that machinery is getting better every year at dicing up the heavy clay.
 
Hutch,

Beauty of a find on the jeton...well done.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Hello oldsoapy. Very nice find indeed and in excellent shape.

Thanks for the post, I now know what a "jetton" is...very unlikely I will ever find one here but 'ya never know. HH. C9
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom