What's new

My Best Finds

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hey everybody im 14 and new to this website. i love to coin roll hunt! here are my best finds. (Not nearly as nice as anybody elses!!)
Cents: 1898 Indian head cent
Nickels: 1920 Buffalo nickel
Dimes: Nothing really stands out so i would have to say my 35 silver roosevelts
Quarters: two 1964-P and two 1964-D Washington
Halves: My BU 1964-D Kennedy
 
Upvote 0
Hey Buddy ! You are doin just fine , you just keep on searching and most important , enjoy the
hunt and every single time you find a keeper , thank the good Lord and keep on hunting .
God Bless You ! Argentium.
 
there is a very important lesson to be learned from this hobby At least this (CRH AND METAL DETECTING) is where it finely soaked in to my pea brain And that is IT WILL ALL ADD UP. Keep at it and don"t stop.
 
thats some pretty nice finds, and 2 think it was all for face val., keep up the hunt, dont give up, and when things seem down, keep hunting, cuz they WILL pick back up! hh.
 
Thats really good! I've yet to find an Indian Head but my son found a 1906 IH. Keep posting your finds and welcome to the board.
 
Well done - I wish I would have started when I was 14. I feel fortunate enough to have started at 39, so you're 25 years ahead of me.

Keep it up as long as you can!
 
You have some great finds there. Keep up the good work :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
If I started searching half dollar boxes when I was 14, everyone of them would be silver and it would be impossible to get a skunk box :icon_sunny:
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom