B B1GG_NATE Greenie Joined Mar 8, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2015 Thread Owner #1 This is a picture of a fossil I found in the House Range of Millard Co. Utah a few years back. The main trilobite is about 1 1/2 inches tall. I have never identified the species or any other information on the specimen.
This is a picture of a fossil I found in the House Range of Millard Co. Utah a few years back. The main trilobite is about 1 1/2 inches tall. I have never identified the species or any other information on the specimen.
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Mar 20, 2015 #2 Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Mar 20, 2015 #3 Elrathi kingi from the Precambrian
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 20, 2015 #4 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Mar 20, 2015 #5 Your right completely forgot. I actually went out there to Utah a couple years back and got a lot of nice trilobites.
Your right completely forgot. I actually went out there to Utah a couple years back and got a lot of nice trilobites.
B B1GG_NATE Greenie Joined Mar 8, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2015 Thread Owner #6 Thanks for the kind replies and the information on the trilobite!