My best half haul to date!

rcs

Mar 15, 2017
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up four boxes today and was happy enough to find four in my first box. When I opened the second box, I saw a couple enders on top. I looked through the rest of the ends and found 8 rolls with enders including one that had was a double ender! Many rolls had 2-3 with two of the rolls having 10 and 12!! Second box in total had 83, all 40%. Third box had 11 more 40% and the fourth box had none. That was a lot of fun, 98 total for the night!!

1kA6bhEh.jpg

sFocIzDh.jpg

WslL2Srh.jpg

1kA6bhEh.jpg

XwTlAgoh.jpg

Upvote 0
Nice going RCS!

Awesome!
Congrats. I had a box like that one time - out of almost 850 boxes (89 total silvers, 88 40s and 1 90).
It's truly like Christmas morning, opening a box like that.

Sweet box. I've been on a skunk streak myself; but, finally got a nice box I'm working through now...nothing like your box rcs but I'm happy to finally see some silver again.

Sweet box. I've been on a skunk streak myself; but, finally got a nice box I'm working through now...nothing like your box rcs but I'm happy to finally see some silver again.

I had been going through a skunk streak as well. I only found three 40% halves all of january and february, then had 3- 90% and 3-40% the last two weeks... and then this! It's crazy how quickly a haul can make you forget about all of the skunks.

I had been going through a skunk streak as well. I only found three 40% halves all of january and february, then had 3- 90% and 3-40% the last two weeks... and then this! It's crazy how quickly a haul can make you forget about all of the skunks.
Yeah, when I get a good box I immediately think I should I up my volume and find even more, lol! Thanks :headbang:

Nice day!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back