What's new

My best one of this type.

BadAdze

Full Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
233
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think im going to make a necklace out of this one.

100_1378 (1024x764).webp

100_1380 (1024x764).webp

100_1381 (1024x764).webp
 
may i ask what that is
 
If i am not mistaken:

Fossilized stem segments of columnal crinoids, marine echinoderms of the class Crinoidea. The fossils, generally a centimeter or less in diameter, tend to be cylindrical with a small hole (either open or filled) through the axis and can resemble unstrung beads. The fossils are abundant in certain areas, including parts of the American Midwest where they are present in gravel.
 
Let's see the necklace after your done.
 
Sure thing, I just do this for something to do, so i am my own worst critic. Basically trying the wire wrap style out, i like working with it, it is fairly easy. We will see how it turns out.
 
This is what i came up with. What do you all think?

100_1383 (1024x764).webp
 
NICE! Interesting use of colored stone!
 
Thanks terryo, i love making things. Same about hand painting stuff too.
 
Very creative Dan :thumbsup: I also have a passion for making things from junk, here is one I like.
 

Attachments

  • Scooter 1.webp
    Scooter 1.webp
    111.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Scooter 2.webp
    Scooter 2.webp
    115.1 KB · Views: 164
That is sweet!! I cant even tell it was wire at one time...lol Just kidding. That just blows me out of the water, what kind of junk was that before it became a chopper? I do have one thing i am proud of, and i am my own worst critic... Ill get the picture. Its not a motorcycle, but its cool to have made something from parts of other things.

I did make this from junk, i felt like a million bucks when my idea came together.
542042_4137147476300_2047278106_n.webp

my first attempt here to make one.
100_1146 (1024x780).webp
I used a bird point i had, made it for my girlfriend.
 
That is sweet!! I cant even tell it was wire at one time...lol Just kidding. That just blows me out of the water, what kind of junk was that before it became a chopper? I do have one thing i am proud of, and i am my own worst critic... Ill get the picture. Its not a motorcycle, but its cool to have made something from parts of other things.

I did make this from junk, i felt like a million bucks when my idea came together.
View attachment 746085

my first attempt here to make one.
View attachment 746088
I used a bird point i had, made it for my girlfriend.


COOL! You are very talented! :notworthy:
 
That is sweet!! I cant even tell it was wire at one time...lol Just kidding. That just blows me out of the water, what kind of junk was that before it became a chopper? I do have one thing i am proud of, and i am my own worst critic... Ill get the picture. Its not a motorcycle, but its cool to have made something from parts of other things.

I did make this from junk, i felt like a million bucks when my idea came together.
View attachment 746085

my first attempt here to make one.
View attachment 746088
I used a bird point i had, made it for my girlfriend.
That's awesome! Bet you got "lucky" after she saw that... :occasion14:
 
Hello BadAdze, very nice crinoid stem. I've done...and do the same! :)
Lost count of how many fossil necklace Xmas and B-Day gifts and presents for family and friends! Ha!
Using Brachiopods, gastropods, cephalopods etc.
Thanks for sharing your pics.
TJE
 
has anyone found any dinos?
 
NJnuggetpirate said:
has anyone found any dinos?

Yep. When you go out to South Dakota, you're bound to hit the jackpot. Which I did.
 
cool lol id love to see some pictures if you have any
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom