My best pull tab ever

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
I got out for a few hours today & hunted a place where once a year they get together for a two day party with many different vender's. In the past I have now done to well except for some change. Today I didn't expect it to be any different so when the first signal I got on the MXT was a solid 22 vdi I knew I had another pull tab. I don't dig a lot of tabs as that is what I have always found when the reading is 22. For some I stuck my screw driver in the ground & sure enough out popped the silver glint of another pull tab, then I looked a little closer & saw that it was round a ring. My first good pull tad is a 14K white gold Fredrick Goldman ring, I could not believe it. Well I spent a few hours more hunting & came home with $6.00 in clad a silver bracelet, a small silver wire animal & two cheap gold colored bracelets. I guess I will be digging a lot more of the pull tab signals from now on.

IMG_0289.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,127
Upvote 0
I dig every signal

Got to love those pull tabs!!!! I pretty much dig every thing!!!! depending on what area I'm hunting!!!!

Thats a nice find :thumbsup:

I am kind of disappointed, that is no pull tab like the ones I find :icon_scratch: That is a nice ring though. :icon_thumleft:

nice score!!!!! and i do not think i could use a screw driver to retrieve finds.. how do u not scratch up key dates??? MR TUFF

Mr Tuff said:
nice score!!!!! and i do not think i could use a screw driver to retrieve finds.. how do u not scratch up key dates??? MR TUFF
Mr Tuff, once I have pinpointed the target I probe with a brass probe. If the target is deep & I am in a area that has old stuff I will plug it. Other than that I just open up a small hole & place the screw driver under the target & pop it up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back