What's new

My best so far

Elvis

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
1,126
Golden Thread
1
Location
Lafayette, Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Nokta Simplex+
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my best so far, of course it has been cleaned and sealed.
 

Attachments

  • Bayonet.webp
    Bayonet.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 839
Upvote 0
beautiful bayonet!
 
I found it in an area being cleared for a new subdivision outside Atlanta. We found @ 50 or so bullets, cannon ball fragments, and some other small personal items. Best spot I've detected.
 
Kick ass find!!!! fantastic bayonet. Big congratulations!!

kenb
 
Fantastic Find. I would love to find one. Great job on cleaning and sealing.
 
Nice find I cant wait till find anything compareable
 
This was my best find and nothing like it since, but I have not gave up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom