DugHoles
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2005
- Messages
- 1,230
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hudson Falls, NY
- Detector(s) used
- White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Hey mates,
I found this with mt Fishers CZ-20 back in 99'
I found some info too:
Rare Nightclub Token, "Leon & Eddies," 33 W. 52nd Street, New York, 1933~ ca. 1901
It reads:
FRONT: Carrying the torch for truth and justice
Good Luck
Leon and Eddie's
BACK: Leon and Eddie's
33 W 52
NYC
Always the hottest show in town
FRONT

BACK

The place in question:

I found this with mt Fishers CZ-20 back in 99'
I found some info too:
Rare Nightclub Token, "Leon & Eddies," 33 W. 52nd Street, New York, 1933~ ca. 1901
It reads:
FRONT: Carrying the torch for truth and justice
Good Luck
Leon and Eddie's
BACK: Leon and Eddie's
33 W 52
NYC
Always the hottest show in town
FRONT

BACK

The place in question:

Upvote
0







