Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, i think this is my first finds picture in this site, but here goes nothing:
http://yfrog.com/0sp1100228kj
Nice old silver spoon, musket ball, 50 gr. scale weight with olders year stamp being 1852 and the youngest being 1919, silver backplate from a pocket watch, the back says Regent, bell with a number 1, Russian military silvered button and a big buckle.

I ordered a Bulgarian made detector called Golden mask 3 and it seems to a excellent piece of kit in a old irony fiends as it has fast iron recovery speed and great iron discrimination, so it can pick Good targets among iron easily without being bothered by the pieces of iron. :icon_thumleft:

The Russian military button is a strange one, because i air tested it with a E-trac and E-trac keeps telling that it is some kind of iron target, so it cannot be found, if you use iron discrimination with the E-trac.

In the other hand the Gm3 picks it up clearly, even with iron discrimination on. ;D

Upvote 0

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
Nice finds. You have a great area to find older coins and relics so keep diggin.

Les

OP
OP
Digger82

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggerfororo said:
Nice finds. You have a great area to find older coins and relics so keep diggin.

Les

You bet i will keep digging, i allready have huge pile of old coins/relics and with this machine, my pile just keeps growing. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread