What's new

My Bottles (so far)

DixieHunter145

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
147
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hanceville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
These are my old bottles in my collection at the moment. My best one is a Hutch Soda Bottle (including the internal stopper) that says Cullman County Bottling Works.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0813.webp
    IMG_0813.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 297
I have never been fortunate enough to dig a hutch, I guess my dumps were always earlier or later.

Very nice digs!

Mr R
 
Not trying to brag but, that Hutch is the first bottle i ever found. You see im only 15 and I couldn't believe that was the first bottle I ever found.
 
DixieHunter145 said:
Not trying to brag but, that Hutch is the first bottle i ever found. You see im only 15 and I couldn't believe that was the first bottle I ever found.

All the better at 15! You must have been thrilled.

I feel there will be many more for you. Keep hunting!

Mr R
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom