What's new

My brand new used CZ-7

jharhed

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
827
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my first fisher(CZ-7), been an avid tesoro user and always wanted a fisher unit, got it a couple weeks from "megadivers" outstanding transaction. Had my first chance to get it out yesterday and I'm lovin it. I put a switch in series with the neg. terminals so I can flip a switch as opposed to removing the pack. Can't wait to find some deep stuff.
 
Jharheard, You'll really like the CZ-7! great idea to place a switch in line to cut the power, just remember that with the CZ-7, you'll lose the last settings that were on the unit when you powered down. I'm sure you know this, just thought I'd remind anyone who reads this about the battery drain on an idle '7. Great luck and great hunting!! Regards, Richard
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom