What's new

My buckle total for 2008

  • Thread starter Thread starter dneyedli@res1.mts.net
  • Start date Start date
D

dneyedli@res1.mts.net

Guest
I guess this is my idea of a joke :tongue3: As soon as I stop clowning around, I'll post some of my good buckle finds. Seriously, what does one do with all of that? This relic hunting disease has taken over my whole house! I'm not even going to list all the stuff I keep! Thanks for looking.
Dave.
 

Attachments

  • P1060334.webp
    P1060334.webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 685
Now that's a 'pile of buckles'. :thumbsup:

Fossis..........
 
Looks like my horse tack buckle box. :D Now post the good stuff, or I'll be forced to show you three cigar boxes full of harmonica reeds. :tard:


-Buck
 
#*!$'ing harmonica reeds. O.K. Buckles you win. I started posting my buckles in the Best finds section.
Dave.
 
Now that's a gob of buckles, is this the reason why I see so many kids now a days with their butts hanging out? >:(
 
Wow, how do you manage to get them all so clean?
Baggins
 
Beautiful assortment there!
 
Hey Mud,I see two belt tightners in there for your Tongue and Wreath buckles.I dont have my computer with my pictures to show you one but they have just a single middle bar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom