What's new

My collection of NYC subway tokens...

Bobbcue

Full Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
152
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
I have been taken the subway for years. I believe I have the first series. The small one with the " Y " filled in.
 

Attachments

  • token_1.webp
    token_1.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 8,925
  • token_2.webp
    token_2.webp
    31 KB · Views: 401
  • token_3.webp
    token_3.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 391
  • token_4.webp
    token_4.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 376
  • token_5.webp
    token_5.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 483
  • token_6.webp
    token_6.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 378
  • token_7.webp
    token_7.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 505
Wow, i had to be like 13 years old when i used those...man i miss Canal St.
 
I just found my first NYC token at a fairground in Southern Rhode Island. I hope to find more- nice collection!
 
Re: I think I need one more token to be complete...

It's called the Diamond Jubilee...
 

Attachments

  • token_.webp
    token_.webp
    50 KB · Views: 654

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom