Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro

Attachments

• 7906ba4779142f01c769a298c6a994e2_600.jpg
    7906ba4779142f01c769a298c6a994e2_600.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 415
My guess and thats all it is is to combat this HH Chug

Maybe to say they were not swept away????

During World War II, American submarine crews would hoist a broom onto their boat's fore-truck when returning to port to indicate that they had "swept" the seas clean of enemy shipping. The tradition has been devalued in recent years by submarine crews who fly a broom simply when returning from their boat's shake-down cruise. This tradition no doubt stems from the action of the Dutch admiral Maarten Tromp, who in 1652 tied a broom to his main mast after defeating the British admiral Robert Blake, and claim that he would sweep the British from the seas.

garbageman said:
My guess: To help them walk in snow and in swamps? Thanks for the contest. -Garbageman

The correct answer.Email me your address and I will post gains

Thanks for running the contest! I sent you a pm with my information. I look forward to adding that beautiful banknote to my collection. -Garbageman

Kamgort, I know you said you sent me the bank note a few weeks ago but unfortunately it got lost in the mail as I never received it. Thank you anyway. God bless. - Garbageman

garbageman said:
Kamgort, I know you said you sent me the bank note a few weeks ago but unfortunately it got lost in the mail as I never received it. Thank you anyway. God bless. - Garbageman
I do not like that before you did not get my message. I'm posting on novoy.Moi apology.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back