Minelab Matt Hero Member Joined Oct 19, 2014 Messages 550 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location S.Wales UK Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra Pro Deteknix Pi Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2020 Thread Owner #1 All I was doing was digging a small plug in wet soil!!
Xraywolf Silver Member Joined Feb 28, 2005 Messages 3,589 Reaction score 4,364 Golden Thread 0 Location MI USA Detector(s) used Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 13, 2020 #2 Country Of Origin: China I think I see the problem
Minelab Matt Hero Member Joined Oct 19, 2014 Messages 550 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location S.Wales UK Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra Pro Deteknix Pi Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Xraywolf said: Country Of Origin: China I think I see the problem Click to expand... Lucky for me I have one of these BEASTS as backup!!......Evolution! Matt
Xraywolf said: Country Of Origin: China I think I see the problem Click to expand... Lucky for me I have one of these BEASTS as backup!!......Evolution! Matt
Minelab Matt Hero Member Joined Oct 19, 2014 Messages 550 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location S.Wales UK Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra Pro Deteknix Pi Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2020 Thread Owner #4 mine too!! please email me or PM me! upload
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 12,237 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2020 #5 Well... DANG!
Minelab Matt Hero Member Joined Oct 19, 2014 Messages 550 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location S.Wales UK Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra Pro Deteknix Pi Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2020 Thread Owner #6 Absolutely ZERO response from supplier yet.