old_chase
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2017
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 54
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sumner, MI
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
The boy and I wear matching shirts (I think he makes me)
Fishing, hiking, team, geocaching etc etc and etc. lol
It's all good
Went looking for treasure or a detecting type shirts the other day and found this/these
Ground Balanced Metal Detecting Detector Shirts: Men/Women: You pick the "quote" | eBay
Didn't have youth, I ordered a small men's for him.
Oh it had a spot to choose diff quotes (took me a second to figure that out)
I chose the main one on the page but the stinkin lincoln one made me laugh
Either way, thought I'd share, when I get them I'll post a pic with the boy and sizing if anyone needs it
Fishing, hiking, team, geocaching etc etc and etc. lol
It's all good
Went looking for treasure or a detecting type shirts the other day and found this/these
Ground Balanced Metal Detecting Detector Shirts: Men/Women: You pick the "quote" | eBay
Didn't have youth, I ordered a small men's for him.
Oh it had a spot to choose diff quotes (took me a second to figure that out)
I chose the main one on the page but the stinkin lincoln one made me laugh
Either way, thought I'd share, when I get them I'll post a pic with the boy and sizing if anyone needs it
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.


![IMG_20170902_110355_553[1].webp IMG_20170902_110355_553[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1358/1358766-74374c7ec4b6853b9edea451f3e7e8f0.jpg?hash=08z5X0QeM_)







