What's new

My dovetail hills...

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
Went to check a couple of spots and was amazed to see that the landowner was having the trees cleared from along a big killer creek that was the water source for one of my best hunting sites. The creek was dredged long ago but the wooded hills that run along it are all old growth so I doubt that it was ever farmed in modern times. This area has produced some of my FINEST archaic pieces!!! I secured permission to hunt it yesterday all I need now is a bunch of rain.:tongue3: May be good or maybe not but the anticipation is killing me.
Oh yeah...it cost me 5 lbs. of black morels (ready for the fryer)from my freezer. Hope its worth it.:laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Sounds promising!!

Keep us posted.
 
If they were the white ones you paid to much! Black ones your OK.
 
cool,break a leg.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom