What's new

My favorite contest...

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
is called pick out the clad from this picture:

hand.webp

I dumped some halves this morning and asked the girls if they had any - 1 girl said -"I have $84.50 I've been trying to get rid of for a while."

She plops this on the counter:

counter.webp

With all the loose silver looking at me I couldn't wait to see what was in the rolls:

openrolls.webp


Ended up with 66x8, 67x67, 68x52 and 69x6. 133 total 40%!
Note the clad I picked out off to the side- maybe someone replaced the 90% with clad?

stackssil.webp

She also had 185 Ikes - nothing special about them - mostly 71's & 72's:

ikes.webp

Very nice hit - haven't found a good drawer score in over a month - he he!!!
 
Upvote 0
I Guess that From The left 7 , 10 and 17 are clad.

You Got to Love Days like that.

Wonderful Pulls Make A person Feel So HAppy ;D

Happy hunting
CC
 
Great score. Just love those tellers! You are probably right on the 90%'ers being replaced. Ignorance is bliss (or the rest of us ;) ).

HH.
 
very nice hit indeed Tim.

Looks like the car you're on is going up. How did you get in the car ahead of me. 8)

Kudos on the haul.
 
thurmownator said:
very nice hit indeed Tim.

Looks like the car you're on is going up. How did you get in the car ahead of me. 8)

Kudos on the haul.

Thanks thurmo-

I don't know how I got up there except that maybe it wasn't a box find.

sfinder said:
7, 10, 17

That's right, of course. Not really a contest. I just wanted to show you how much fun it was having to look for clad rather than silver in rolls. Most rolls only had 3 clads, 1 was solid and one had about 8 in it.

Thanks everyone!
 
That is a nice pop there Tim. Congrats. Yes, I would have been excited too when the silver was laid out on the counter! Great way to get the month going too.

Again, kudos on a very nice hit! You just seem to find those big loads.....I still want to know the secret....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom