Coinstriking Michigan
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2011
- Messages
- 1,354
- Reaction score
- 226
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Gladstone, MI
- Detector(s) used
- Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I am 31 but I think I should have grown up in the 60's as I love TV from that era.
1.The Andy Griffith Show
2.Gunsmoke
3.F-Troop
4.Hogans Heroes
5.Gomer Pyle USMC
6.McHales Navy
7.Bonanza
8.All In the Family (70's show)
The TV nowadays is nothing but sex and stupid, contrived jokes. I'll take my classic TV any day.
1.The Andy Griffith Show
2.Gunsmoke
3.F-Troop
4.Hogans Heroes
5.Gomer Pyle USMC
6.McHales Navy
7.Bonanza
8.All In the Family (70's show)
The TV nowadays is nothing but sex and stupid, contrived jokes. I'll take my classic TV any day.

. I tried to watch the new V series, but it got too cheesy. I haven't really found any that I like. Well, Harry's Law was good the times I saw it.
Even the 80's gave us Al Bundy, "Married, With Children" which is still one of the funniest sitcoms of all times.
I stop watching TV about four years ago because there's nothing of value to be gained from watching the darn thing anymore.
and that one was Boston Legal TV series with actor William Shatner(Danny Crain), James Spander and Candice Bergen. Outstanding performers in my opinion. 






