My Find Of The Year

djduk00

Jun 7, 2005
Is a Strange story but here goes.
I was told about and old house near Artersia,New Mexico. So I went to check it out. It was HOT but i was determined as most of us are. Anyway this home was occupied about the 50'-70' so wasn't as old as I hoped. Was here anyway so out comes the detector....
Soon I had found a few Memorial cents and 3 hot wheels type cars but no silver....Near the end of a wall I got a large signal about 7" deep.... Thinking a Cache I begun to dig... at 5" i found this round rubber thing sticking up in the hole. I pulled it slightly but didn't budge.Was a Strange rubber kind of soft and about 1.5" in diameter.
Anyway I kept digging till i got to the bottom and I had to laugh when I realized I had uncovered someones buried battery operated vibrator...
Who can top this find? lol
Oh and NO pic on this find.

Upvote 0
Did you put new batteries into it to see if it still worked?

You could have sold it on Ebay, slightly used. Someone would have bought it. You could have said it belonged to Lindsay Lohan. ;D

now thats some kinda find there ! think i would have reburied it lol ;)

:o Got you. While hunting under the pier at Pismo Beach CA. one fine summer evening I dug up a double ended battery operated viberator batteries included.
lol over that one. And NO I did't bring it home!!!!

Desertfox

Thats a strange thing to bury LOL. I also found one in an abandoned old farm house one time.The owner had even made it longer by adding a smooth wood handle .And yes.....I left it there.God Bless..HH PANZ.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back