What's new

my find

Devil mouth

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2016
Messages
36
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
nanjing
Detector(s) used
guitan tc90
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
111.webp222.webp
 
Upvote 12
Welcome to Tnet.

Can you tell us a little about your finds? What are the discs and what kind of rocks?
 
old Chinese coin and ore

old Chinese coin and ore
 
old Chinese coin and ore

Welcome to Tnet.

Can you tell us a little about your finds? What are the discs and what kind of rocks?

old Chinese coin and ore
 
What's with these wordy posts lately?
 
Thanks

Welcome to Tnet.

Can you tell us a little about your finds? What are the discs and what kind of rocks?
Nice to meet you
 
My English is poor.You mean these coins are what period ?

Welcome.

Nope, it was a joke.

It helps if you have a national flag under your avatar or explain what Country your from.

Those coins look a little larger than the ones I have?
 
Welcome.

Nope, it was a joke.

It helps if you have a national flag under your avatar or explain what Country your from.

Those coins look a little larger than the ones I have?

:dontknow:from China.
 
I posted a picture of one of those coins in what is it forum look for coin ID was interesting happy hunting
 
Devil, any idea what 'kind' of ore? The picture doesn't show a lot of detail.

Don't worry about your English - you're doing better than some people I know who live right here! :laughing9:
 
Devil, any idea what 'kind' of ore? The picture doesn't show a lot of detail.

Don't worry about your English - you're doing better than some people I know who live right here! :laughing9:
Thank,I do not know the kind of ore.I'm only interested in ancient coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom