What's new

My finds from this year so far

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found these this late winter and spring. Looking forward to the fall.
 

Attachments

  • 15963357108240.webp
    15963357108240.webp
    109.7 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
Thanks buddy. It was a short hunting season this year. We got shut down in april. I lost my dad to the covid & i got it. I recovered but he didnt. Then i worked u
7 days a week in may & June. I hope everything gets back to normal. Hh
 
Not bad at all for this year, cool display.
 
nice relic recovery , sorry to hear of your loss and hardships in these trying times .
Metal detecting has got me through some of the darkest times of my life .
I've had my home grown tomato sandwich so summer can end now, I'm ready for fall too!
 
Thanks buddy. It was a short hunting season this year. We got shut down in april. I lost my dad to the covid & i got it. I recovered but he didnt. Then i worked u
7 days a week in may & June. I hope everything gets back to normal. Hh

Sorry for you loss , I know it's hard , VERY glad you recovered , I look forward to Fall as well , I'm starting to feel better with my Ulcers & Gastritis & the mental depression that came along with it .

Good to see those NICE Finds .
Later Buddy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom