Took awhile to get together the $ for a $1000 search, since my first $500 netted ZERO
It was hard, especially with the wifey a BIG naysayer on this "CRH business"
I started going coin-by-coin, but got VERY depressed about the whole scenario
Then I got tired, and focussed on the rims very carefully just to rest my eyes
No sooner did I do that when I noticed one coin was particularly dirty, and found me my FIRST silver - an old beat-up 1967 Kennedy
I was so giddy with excitement that I finally "got one that paid off", that I tried to track down my wife, only to find that she had left to do errands while my face was buried in the coins
My next rolls, again, looking carefully at the rims, netted yet ANOTHER old beat-up 1967 Kennedy
You know that I was on Cloud 9 at that point
Well, I slogged thru the rest of the coins, some rolls by rims, some by individual faces
There were quite a few halves that, judging by the rim, they were silver, but they were 1971's, which was very depressing
So, nonetheless, I stand proudly with my chest stuck-out, proclaiming my 2010 CRH find of:
2 40% Kennedy halves
Now, if I can only get her to let me use more $ to circulate into more rolls, . . . .
HH y'all
Kauka
It was hard, especially with the wifey a BIG naysayer on this "CRH business"
I started going coin-by-coin, but got VERY depressed about the whole scenario
Then I got tired, and focussed on the rims very carefully just to rest my eyes
No sooner did I do that when I noticed one coin was particularly dirty, and found me my FIRST silver - an old beat-up 1967 Kennedy
I was so giddy with excitement that I finally "got one that paid off", that I tried to track down my wife, only to find that she had left to do errands while my face was buried in the coins
My next rolls, again, looking carefully at the rims, netted yet ANOTHER old beat-up 1967 Kennedy
You know that I was on Cloud 9 at that point
Well, I slogged thru the rest of the coins, some rolls by rims, some by individual faces
There were quite a few halves that, judging by the rim, they were silver, but they were 1971's, which was very depressing
So, nonetheless, I stand proudly with my chest stuck-out, proclaiming my 2010 CRH find of:
2 40% Kennedy halves
Now, if I can only get her to let me use more $ to circulate into more rolls, . . . .
HH y'all
Kauka
Upvote
0







